Monday, September 17, 2012

Introducing New Members to the Ordway Education Team!

We would like to introduce you to two new members to the Ordway Education team!


WELCOME TRACI!

Traci Shannon will be assisting us with Education Sales until December.


Traci hard at work!
Traci is a fairly new transplant to the Twin Cities area who hails from Chicago, IL, by way of Washington DC, by way of Winston-Salem, NC. She is a graduate of Howard University, with a degree in Theatre Arts. She has apprenticed at Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago and has most recently been working in the Ticket Services department at the Ordway. Traci is so excited to be joining the awesome Education team at the Ordway!

 

We also have a new Education Intern for the Fall Semester!
 
WELCOME CASEY!
Casey loves helping out with Ordway Education Programs!
 
Hello everyone!
My name is Casey Trujillo. I’m currently a senior at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities studying Communication Studies with a Theatre Arts minor. Go Gophers! Before then, I was born and raised in a small town in Minnesota called Parkers Prairie.    
When it comes to my interests, I enjoy being involved with the arts. Ever since I was little, I’ve participated with school plays, band, choir and other extracurricular activities. Having the opportunity to participate in these programs helped shape me into the person I am today! Along with the arts, I’m a very social person. Whether staying in or being out and about, I always enjoy the company of people.
In regards to this internship, there are many things I’m looking forward to. Firstly, I’m eager to experience all of the behind-the-scenes activity that makes theatre happen! It’s amazing to see many people collaborating in order to make a performance blossom, and I’m happy to be involved with that here at the Ordway. Furthermore, I’m excited to participate with the 2012-2013 school performances. We have a diverse set of educational shows coming up and I’m thrilled that I’m able to contribute. Overall, I’m looking forward to lending a helping hand while getting to know the people I’ll be working closely with. The next few months will be a great experience!
- Casey Trujillo

No comments:

Post a Comment